Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Faux Pas

I didn't realize my blog was completely broken until late evening yesterday. I was using a borrowed blogger template from another site and the lazy me completely forgot to download the images, css and javascript from their site. The ignorant me didn't have a clue that they had bandwidth restrictions for their photobucket account where all the images were hosted.

It was awful to look at the blog and see all the nasty photobucket images asking to upgrade the account as the download bandwidth had been exceeded. Eeeww! I really apologize to all my readers(okay, sorry, I really meant 3 people who visit my blog everyday) who had to put up with this. With my credible intelligence level, I'm glad that on one thought that this was my new experiment in blog aesthetics. Hehee...

2 comments:

Rajeev said...

Me, You who;s the third one :P

Ashish Darwin Gupta said...

No points for guessing. Well I am the third one :).